Saturday, September 29, 2018

Introduction

I have thought about starting this blog for a very long time but didn't have a real reason to do so.

Recently, however, I have become very frustrated at myself for forgetting which paints I have used on a model when I want to recreate that look; "aha!" I thought "A perfect use for The Modelling Beard".

And so I begin.

I will be posting short updates capturing the colour schemes for each model I paint. I will update each post as I go through the process.

Each post will be tagged in such a way as to be discoverable and groupable with other similar models. For example "Hobbit SBG" models will all be tagged, and within that "Easterlings" and "Mordor" and similarly "WW2" and "German" and "Tank" could describe a model.

Thanks for joining me; I hope my meager efforts help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment